Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Release Date (a nod to Xzibit)

Its been 17 months, 1 week and 6 hot  ones
One more wake up & I'm a free man walking
Leaving behind these walls that bind
Thank God on High I didn't lose my mind
I got pain & meditation, prayer and medication
Feeling like Bill Murray in Lost in Translation
Cuz I've gone months without a mind on my level
In a room full of sheep & I'm the only rebel
So when I hit the street, all this is behind me
Another jail cell is the last place you'll find me
No more card games, bad trays-that bullshit can miss me
Every crack smoking hater on block, they can all miss me
I been through too much to fall down again
My life means too much, it's too strong for them to bend
Tomorrow after breakfast-I got a full plate
Friday the 13th, that's my release date.

End Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment