Sunday, September 29, 2013

Determination

Determined to make this time mean something. I have to take it all in and use it.

Why haven't I committed suicide yet? Because there is too much to do. Two daughters who barely know me, who I love but am absent from due to the outlaw life I live...separated by by jail. I have a family that has had my back from day one. I have to be there for my family. I have to be there for my crew and my friends. There are books to write, places to see. A legacy to leave to my daughters. 

Dito Montiel told me never let anything get in the way of creating art. You want to make film but you have no money? Make it happen. You want to publish? Write and make it happen. I have a wellspring of knowlege and experience...I just need to capitalize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment