Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Great Coffee Rebellion( continued)

Day 2

First full day of the big lock down. We are housed according to how we were housed on A-Pod so I am single celled. I almost forgot what it was like to be alone. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but if their intention was punishment, they failed.

I did some reading last night, meditated, read some Buddhist literature. Gained some much needed calmness of thoughts. This is temporary, but nice for the time being.

Received letters from Preston and Mary Liz today. Significant...well Preston's letter was significant. I really feel as if we can both utilize this experience to not only better ourselves, but to begin some bigger dialogue about society. Even if our, or my writing is only published onto a blog maybe it can be of some use to myself or others somewhere down the line. Mary Liz's correspondence...god. That poor, sweet, delusional girl. Bat shit crazy. Amen, you go girl.

Not sure the time...I am guessing close to 8, but who cares? I am enjoying some colombian freeze dried.  Our lockdown status will allegedly be re-evaluated on Sunday so I have at least another day of peace. Fuck, I hope this "punishment" lasts for weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment